Monday, February 9, 2015

Panang Curry with Chicken


When I go out for Thai food my favorite item to order is Panang Curry with Chicken. I finally have found a recipe that is just like it. It has taken me a long time to figure it out and have tried many but this one is finally loved by me and my husband. 

I found a recipe on pinterest that was mouth watering so I decided to try it. I changed it a bit but it was a great guide to finding just what I wanted. Try it and let me know what you think. 

Ingredients

2 Chicken Breast cut up in cubes or strips
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons red curry paste 
1 clove garlic minced
1/2 onion diced
1 can of Trader Joe's coconut cream
1 cup slivered carrots
1/2 cup green beans or green pepper
salt and pepper to taste

Directions

In large skillet add olive oil. Once it is pipping hot add chicken and salt and pepper and cook for about 10 minutes or until cooked through. Add diced onion, carrots and green beans and cook about 2 minutes. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Add red curry paste to get aroma and flavor mixed in with every thing. Then add coconut cream and stir. Let simmer another 10 minutes until carrots are cooked. 

I like to serve over rice 

No comments:

Post a Comment